A bright smile comes with white and shining teeth. Nonetheless, it is completely fine if your teeth don’t have those characteristics since you could easily achieve them with dental veneers. These are specially made to fit the front surface of your teeth, enhancing your smile and overall appearance. They could likewise redefine your teeth’s color, shape, length, size, and even your self-confidence.
Here at the American Family & Cosmetic Dentistry in New Port Richey, FL, your dentist, Dr. Ahmed Mostafa regularly uses dental veneers to recreate, otherwise, imperfect dull smiles to flawless gleaming smiles
What Types of Problems Can Dental Veneers Treat?
Dental veneers can fix and repair various dental issues such as:
- Teeth that are discolored
- Worn-down tooth enamel
- Broken or chipped teeth
- Uneven, unaligned, or weirdly-shaped teeth
- Teeth that have gaps between them
How Can Dental Veneers Improve My Smile?
Dental veneers offer a multitude of benefits that can significantly enhance the quality of your smile, including the following:
- They look like your natural teeth.
- They don’t get stained easily.
- You can choose the color of your veneers to make dull and stained teeth look whiter.
- Your gums can easily support them.
- Veneers provide a modest method for modifying your teeth’s shape and color, unlike other teeth enhancement treatments that require shaping before the procedure.
- They can restore damaged enamel. Tooth enamel can be eroded by sugary and acidic foods, or by excessive brushing. According to the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, veneers could help in repairing enamel erosion and abrasion.
Are You Fit to Get Dental Veneers?
To identify if you are suitable for dental veneers, a consultation with your dentist in New Port Richey, FL, is required. Generally speaking, however, you may be eligible for veneers if:
- Your teeth and gums are healthy. This is to ensure that the procedure can be performed with ease.
- You don’t clench or grind your teeth. If you have a habit of doing these, dental veneers may not be appropriate for you, as they could get chipped and damaged. However, you can address this issue before getting veneers or your dentist would probably recommend that you wear a dental night guard when sleeping to protect your veneers.
- You want to sport a bright and beautiful smile and mask dental issues such as a chipped or cracked tooth, stains, too-small or too-big teeth, and minor crookedness.
To Determine If Dental Veneers are Right for You, Give Us a Call
Dial (727) 376-9696 to schedule an appointment with your dentist here at the American Family & Cosmetic Dentistry in New Port Richey, FL, Dr. Ahmed Mostafa.